1. Who does Ms. Information last recruit to her team the B.U.L.L.I.E.S?
A. Tessa Lipton
B. Carly Lington
C. Diane Withers
D. Tessa McNet
2. What does Ms. Information’s scientist create?
A. A Car that Shoots Lasers from the Headlights
B. A Gun the Spits out Acid
C. A Time Machine that looks like a Kid’s Toy
3. Who gets erased from time first?
4. What time portal do the N.E.R.D.S go through?
A. An Elevator in a Marriott Hotel
B. A TV in the Mitzmacher House
C. A Ball Pit in the Restaurant Marty’s Mozzarella
D. A Table at Picasso’s
5. Who do the N.E.R.D.S get help from?
A. The N.E.R.D.S of 2005
B. The N.E.R.D.S of 1977
C. The N.E.R.D.S of 1992
D. The N.E.R.D.S of 2016
6. Do the N.E.R.D.S team that the current N.E.R.D.S visit have Nanobytes?
7. Who is Alex Ms. Information’s boyfriend?
A. A Person
B. An Apple
C. A Scarecrow
D. A Dog
8. Who was the last member of the team to disappear?
9. What happened to Ms. Information when she tried to destroy the worksite of the first middle school?
A. She got covered in Hot Chocolate
B. She nailed Agent Brand to the Ground
C. She Disintegrated into a Million Pieces
D. She became a NERD again
10. What is Ms. Information’s real name?
A. Lisa Holiday
B. Viktoriya Deprankova
C. Haiylee Crontrawgure
D. Taylor Swift
BONUS: What are the two religions of Ruby’s family?
A. Christian and Muslim
B. Jewish and Catholic
C. Protestant and Catholic
D. Jewish and Protestant
Answers-1=A, 2=C, 3=D, 4=C, 5=B, 6=B, 7=C, 8=B, 9=C, 10=B, BONUS=D